Friday, October 7, 2011

Dear Diary, I can't run. Love, Amy

I am ecstatic to announce that my much-anticipated half-marathon occurs in two days!

I am far less ecstatic to announce that I caught a cold which turned into a horrible fever and ear infection!  In misery and last-resort-ed-ness, I did go to the Dr. who prescribed a z-Pak and advil cold and sinus.  Today, multiple people have asked me "are you still going to run Sunday?"

Um, YES.  I have worked too hard for too long NOT to run!  Did I mention it's supposed to rain on Sunday?? No??? Well, it is.  Too bad.  I'm running.  Unless the race is canceled, I'm running.  I only hope my sinuses don't ache to badly as the mucus jostles around with each step.  Lord willing, I am running, and after this race I will officially retire from being a runner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'd love to hear your thoughts on this topic!