Saturday, December 21, 2013

Just For Funsies

I cannot help but giggle about this. Seriously, it made my day when I read this blog post and heard about Cozy Classics. Pride and Prejudice is my all-time favorite novel and love story, and I'm a huge Jane Austen fan.

So, this year, all of the children in my life got a Cozy Classic for Christmas. AND all of the girls got the Cozy Classic version of Pride and Prejudice. Aaaaaand I bought a copy for myself, too.

Via

I highly recommend these books. I bought almost all of them and love the simplicity of the stories for little children. This is the perfect way for me to share my love of Jane Austen with all of the kids in my life. And I speak from experience when I say that the pictures captivate the attention of children. If you love literature and want a way to share it with the children in your life (other than reading aloud the actual novels, of course!), these books are a wonderful option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'd love to hear your thoughts on this topic!