Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pangs of Death


My Bible study on the life of Christ is wrapping up just in time for Easter and this week has been bountiful with the blessings of scripture. I was saved at the age of six and grew up hearing the story of the cross and resurrection continually. Every Easter is a precious time for me, but this year, this Holy Week has been an exceptional blessing. (Praise be to God!) This verse is a gem from this morning. I hope it encourages someone else as much as it did me to think that it was NOT POSSIBLE for death to hold Jesus Christ! Amen!

P.S. I loved this so much that I'm adding it to My Sword for this year! Verse 7.1!


1 comment:

  1. I did that page today - and that verse was especially precious to me too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'd love to hear your thoughts on this topic!