Thursday, June 20, 2013

Confession


Confession: I write blog posts and don’t publish them.

A lot.

Most people would call this “journaling.”

So would I.

However, I’m going to try an experiment. I’m going to try blogging every day for one month and see how it goes. The reason for this experiment is that I’ve got all these thoughts whirling about my head and I think it would help me get them out if I write them down. Plus, my friend Tammy’s blog is so sweet that I can’t help but want to be just like her.  Seriously, if you want to see someone who is the epitome of classy, read her blog. Also, I've been reading Randi's blog for about eight months and she is going to blog every day in July, so I thought I'd do a variation on that idea. 

There you have it. I’m succumbing to peer pressure, and using you readers (all three of you!) as therapy! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'd love to hear your thoughts on this topic!