Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Sword, V11

He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who has given us the spirit as a guarantee.
-II Corinthians 5:5

I don't know about anyone else, but I like the thought of a guarantee! Woot!

Over the last six months (or more!) my beloved pastor has been preaching/teaching out of 2 Corinthians. These sermons have been a lifeline for me in more ways that one. (You can listen to sermon audio here. Be prepared to be blessed beyond measure!) When we were homebound for so many months, I listened to the sermons online. Now that we're back at church, I still listen to the sermons online most of the time because I end up taking a baby out of the service. Praise the Lord for technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'd love to hear your thoughts on this topic!