Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day Two: Educate the Readership


The assignment says to educate my readers on how to do something at which I excel. Hmm. I have a hard time thinking of any interesting strengths. I’m really good at reading.  Does that count? I often say that if I could get paid to read things, I could quickly make millions. I retain what I read and can read really quickly.

I became a good reader because I love to read and I always have. This translated into reading a LOT. The more you read, the faster you get. Also, I believe that the more you read, the better writer you become. I didn’t learn grammar skills from a text book as much as I learned them from seeing correct grammar in books over and over and over again.

So, Amy’s Steps to Becoming a Fast Reader are:

  1.     Read
  2.     Read some more
  3.     Read even more
  4.     Don’t stop reading until you get fast.

There. How’s that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'd love to hear your thoughts on this topic!