Thursday, September 12, 2013

On Social Media

Today's post is brought to you by Blogtember.

The question is, "How has social media changed you?"

Photo Credit
Answer: Social media has changed the way that I view the world. I'm not able to bury my head in the sand and not think about what is happening to other people, whether it is across the street or on another continent. Sometimes this can be a bad thing. It can be draining to know too much. That's why it's important to maintain a balanced diet of social media.

Still, it is always a good thing to know what is happening around me, so that I may know how I should be praying. I'm certainly more aware of others because of social media.


P.S. The picture is just because I love pictures of the Eiffel Tower. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with what you are saying. It can definitely be hard to balance too no matter how hard I try. LOVE the picture!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'd love to hear your thoughts on this topic!