Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A mistake...

via


Recently, I made a mistake.

Well, really, it was a BIG mistake. It was one of those moments where I knew better. I'm going to be intentionally vague here for obvious reasons, but a few months ago, I found someone's diary.

I read it.

Even now, I'm embarrassed to admit it because I know better and I do NOT usually do stuff like that. {I feel like I need to justify that statement. Once, when my brother-in-law was in high school, I got onto the computer after him and realized that he'd left his email open and there were emails from a girl in there and I did NOT read them. I logged him out and told him to be more careful. See? It's not a normal thing for me.}

Well, it was a big mistake because it was wrong, but I got my just desserts. It just so happens that I read something not very flattering about myself in there and I got FIRED UP about it. When I say "fired up," what I mean is that my face got flaming hot because it turned so red. Of course, I couldn't say anything to anyone about it because - duh! - I shouldn't have been reading it in the first place.

I will never - NEVER - do such a thing again! It's not worth it!

Blogtember prompt: write about a mistake you made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'd love to hear your thoughts on this topic!