Monday, July 8, 2013

Day Eleven: Sell yourself in ten words or less

Today's post topic is HARD.
I think it is hard to come up with ten words that "sell" me. Not because there aren't ten words that describe me, but because coming up with ten good things about myself seems like bragging. So it sort of taps into my false sense of humility, is what I'm saying. (Grin.) Anyway, here are ten words that describe me:


  • forgiving
  • amiable
  • passionate
  • gentle
  • learning
  • growing
  • listener
  • motivated
  • literary
  • opinionated
I asked the Hubs if he thought those words were a true description of me and he agreed. I then asked him if those words described the kind of person that he would want to be around. "If I want a know-it-all around," he replied with a grin. So. I guess I'm a know-it-all, which I kind of already admitted when I talked about how much I like to give advice. Ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'd love to hear your thoughts on this topic!