Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day Twenty: Get Real - share a struggle


I struggled with writing this post. Sounds like a cop-out, but it's not! I struggle with so many things... insecurity, fear, selfishness, and pride, just to name a few. How can I write a post to capitalize on just one? As I wrote a couple of years ago, I think transparency in our struggles is what helps us to relate to each other and grow. 

I've mentioned (although, not in great detail) The Project that The Hubs is working on lately. I may write more extensively on it later. At any rate, my biggest current struggle (and one you can pray for me about) is having a good attitude on the inside about it. (I {mostly} do a good job having a good attitude on the outside, so The Hubs isn't being completely tortured.) Basically, we're adding onto and remodeling our house. This is what my living room looks like right now:



Cozy, right?

This is NOT a big problem, but I struggle with having a good attitude about it, and enduring through living in a construction zone. 

I'll be glad when it's completed. 

There. That's my current struggle. As I've said, it's so small and petty compared to those others are currently facing that I'm ashamed to admit it, but there you have it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'd love to hear your thoughts on this topic!