Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day Twenty-One: A list of links

Today, I'm shamelessly sending you down a few rabbit trails and giving you links to my favorite posts in my own archives. If you have the time, peruse at your discretion.

If you're just going to read just one, this is it. I wrote it when Little Brother was in the NICU. I needed to read it again and remember.

In the string theory post as well as this one, it's evident that eternity has been in my heart for a long time.

In the transparency post, I talked about relating to others. Oh, my. In the years since then, I have had even MORE opportunities for testimony. Another post will be coming soon on this very topic.

It's hitting home that I wrote this post a couple of years ago. I guess I wrote it to myself, since I need it so much right now!

More recently, I talked about some meaningful quotes. I think it's probably my favorite post of all time. I may have to start doing quote posts more regularly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'd love to hear your thoughts on this topic!