Friday, July 19, 2013

Day Nineteen: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them

1. I don't know how I got started reading The Daring Young Mom's blog, but I believe I've been reading it for more than five years. This is one of my favorite posts. The thing that I appreciate about her blog is her wit. The Daring One can be snarky, but she is oh-so-funny! She keeps it real. I like that.

2. As I've mentioned before, One Daily Blessing is a new blog that I enjoy. My friend Tammy is counting her blessings, and I enjoy reading all her escapades. If you haven't read this post, you really should.

3. Dr. John Ingalls is a relative, and he blogs over at Cold Turkey Leftovers. Oh, my! I cannot get over the hilarity of what he writes. The Pejorative Poptart is by far my favorite post. I was in stitches.

4. God led me to Beth Moore Bible studies back in 2006, and I was hooked. I've done almost all of her studies and look forward to the new one that she is working on right now. I've mentioned (more than once!) the SSMT and how it's impacted me. Well, the Living Proof Ministries blog is also one I've followed for over five years.

5. I recently started following The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking because of this post from Heather.  I was SO excited to be able to start folding my fitted sheets correctly! I love how tidy they look folded thus! It's the little things, you know.

If you have blog suggestions, leave them in the comments! I'd love to get some recommendations for some scholarly or newsy type blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'd love to hear your thoughts on this topic!